Access to products
Our products drive our purpose for people to live healthier lives with access to quality nutrition and the resources to achieve total wellness.
How we’re doing
- 79% of Distributor Nutrition Clubs in the U.S. were within five miles of people who have limited access to healthy and affordable foods.
- $3.3 million USD in donations and products to nonprofit and community-based organizations (inc. 2021).
We measure our impact by the empowerment of the people and communities we serve. From our employees and Herbalife Independent Distributors to our suppliers and consumers, we are creating diverse, fair and equitable opportunities to help people reach their full potential and live their best lives.
How we’re doing
- One of America’s Best Employers for Diversity in Forbes.
- Our Distributor training and education app, HN Grow received the Excellence in Business award by the Direct Selling Association.
- 72% of our US workforce is from minority backgrounds.
A thriving planet
We prioritize efforts we believe will have a positive impact on the planet. This focus is both timely and critically important as the world experiences climate change. As a pillar of our sustainability strategy, environmental stewardship is something we take seriously.
How we’re doing
- U.N. Global Compact member since 2020.
- $4.9 million in charitable gifts.
- Launched first solar-powered office space in Costa Rica.
- 2021 partnered with My Green Lab to help us develop more eco-efficient lab operations and obtain green lab certification status for our eight laboratories worldwide.
Herbalife Nutrition Foundation
The Herbalife Nutrition Foundation (HNF) is an independent public charity that was founded by Mark Hughes in 1994. He believed everyone should have access to nutritious food as well as a basic understanding of what the human body needs to thrive. The foundation partners with charities and organizations that focus on giving access to the nutrition and education necessary to help build more resilient communities. HNF also provides funds for disaster relief and partners with organizations like the Red Cross. You can support the Herbalife Nutrition Foundation.
Children across global communities were supported with the proper nutrition and education needed to lead enriched lives in 2022.
Nonprofit organizations to which we’ve provided funding, such as hospitals, orphanages, schools and organizations.
Countries currently aided through the Herbalife Nutrition Foundation.
Sharing our progress
We will continue to share our goals, progress, policies and position statements as we embed sustainability into our day-to-day operations. As a member of the United Nations Global Compact since 2020, and with countless other partnerships, we demonstrate our commitment to operate in ways that create lasting, positive change for people and the planet.
For more detailed information on our sustainability-related metrics, our annual ESG Index and our biannual Global Sustainability Report are available to download.