Last Revised: January 1, 2023
1. What information does Herbalife Nutrition collect?
Information You Provide Us Directly
At different occasions, you may provide information directly to Herbalife Nutrition, first and last name, mailing address, telephone number, email address, credit card information, banking information, biometric data, and biographical information (including, but not limited to, date of birth, education, and marital status). For example, you may provide us with information when using the Sites or when becoming an Herbalife Nutrition Distributor or an Herbalife Nutrition Preferred Member (“Preferred Member”). If you do not provide us with the requested information, in some cases, we will not be able to provide you the service you have requested.
For Herbalife Nutrition Distributors, Preferred Members, and Customers, we collect information about products you purchase online and information voluntarily uploaded by members on the Sites, such as their leads and marketing efforts. In addition, we collect information about Herbalife Nutrition Distributor’s commissions, bonuses or discounts.
If you disclose to us any information of another individual, you are required to have secured the appropriate consent of that individual for disclosing such information to us.
Information About Your Device and Your Use of the Sites
We may gather certain information automatically, such as Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamps, your Site activity (including the Site content you view, mouse movements, mouse clicks, taps, swipes, and information you view), and/or clickstream data for purposes such as analyzing trends, administering the Sites, improving the function and content of the Sites, and enforcing our Terms. We use standard Internet technologies, such as cookies, web beacons, pixels, and similar technologies to collect this information, as explained below in the section on cookies.
We may also use session replay/screen capture technology to collect on a real-time basis information on how you use and navigate the Sites. This may include mouse movements, how you scroll through the Sites, and certain keystroke information.
We may also collect precise information about your location, such as your mobile device’s GPS coordinates, cell tower information and/or Wi-Fi signals. Herbalife Nutrition may use this information to personalize your experience in connection with your use of the Sites, Nutrition Clubs, or other Herbalife Nutrition products and services. If you do not want Herbalife Nutrition to collect and use your specific geolocation information, you can disable the location features on your device. Check your device manufacturer settings for how to do so.
Information from Third-Party Sources
2. How does Herbalife Nutrition use my Information?
We use the information we collect about you for a variety of purposes, including: providing you with the products, services and support you request; processing your transactions and shipping your orders; communicating with you about your account or transactions, changes to our policies and other administrative matters, or your questions and comments; to better understand your interests in order to provide you with promotional information, relevant content, product recommendations, surveys, questionnaires, and other materials; improving our products, services and operations; conducting data analytics, such as market and consumer research, trend analysis, and financial analysis; administering rewards programs; providing personalized services you request such as nutrition management and sports performance testing; and ensuring compliance with our Company policies and Rules and the law, or as we believe is necessary to protect, enforce or defend the legal rights, privacy, safety or property of ourselves and others. We also use this information to validate sales made by Herbalife Nutrition Distributors, to help Herbalife Nutrition Distributors search for, communicate with and validate customers in our systems, and for Herbalife Nutrition’s compliance purposes. Herbalife Nutrition or its authorized third parties may contact you directly for these purposes using various contact methods described in section 4, “How will Herbalife Nutrition Communicate with me?”
Herbalife Nutrition may also use this information to support the operation of the Preferred Memberships and Distributorships, and to maintain proper functioning of the Herbalife Nutrition Sales & Marketing Plan. For example, information about Preferred Members may be used to support, calculate and track your product discount and to provide you with information on special promotions. Information about Herbalife Nutrition Distributors may be used to support, calculate and track discounts, earnings and bonuses; conduct data analytics, such as predicting and assessing Distributors’ eligibility for discounts, earnings, commissions and bonuses; issue payments and report income to taxing authorities; provide training; and ensure compliance with applicable law and Company policies, plans and agreements, including the Distributorship Application and Agreement.
We may retain your information for as long as needed to: provide you services; fulfill other legitimate business needs, such as maintaining the proper function of the Sales & Marketing Plan; fulfill our compliance and legal obligations; and resolve disputes and enforce our agreements, including the Distributorship Agreements.
3. With whom does Herbalife Nutrition share my Information?
Affiliates and Partners
We may share your information with our affiliates (companies that control, are controlled by, or are under common control with, Herbalife Nutrition) as well as select partners. Examples of how these entities may use your information include making predictions about your interests and providing you with special offers, promotions, advertisements, and other materials.
Vendors & Service Providers
We may share your information with vendors that perform functions on our behalf. Examples of such functions include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, email administrative functions, conducting data analytics and helping us make our advertising more relevant (including through AI-based analysis), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service.
Herbalife Nutrition Independent Distributors
If you are an Herbalife Nutrition Distributor, Preferred Member, or Customer, we may share your information with other Herbalife Nutrition Distributors, including without limitation as part of a Lineage Report which contains information (such as name, contact information, level or rank, and volume and sales statistics) on other Distributors and Preferred Members in an Herbalife Nutrition Distributor’s downline. (The downline organization consists of all Distributors and Preferred Members that were personally sponsored by a particular Distributor, and in turn, all other persons sponsored by the subsequent Distributors.) To the extent the Lineage Report contains data from residents outside of the United States, including residents of the European Union, we have taken appropriate measures to protect the data in accordance with applicable law. Lineage Reports are provided to Distributors in strict confidence and for the sole purpose of supporting the Distributors in further developing their Herbalife Nutrition businesses, including for use in marketing tools and platforms.
We may share your information with Distributors to offer and provide you with products and services, and these Distributors may further share your information as described in their privacy policies. For example, if you use some of our Sites, such as GoHerbalife.com and our Weight Loss Challenge Site (HerbalifeWLC.com), your information may be shared with one or more Distributors servicing those sites. Similarly, if you participate in a Nutrition Club, we may share your information with any of the Distributors operating the Nutrition Club. We may also share your information with Distributors so that they can provide you with a more personalized experience, such as recommending products and services that are most relevant to you. If you are a Distributor, we may share your information with your upline Distributors so they can manage their organizations and provide you with personalized support and training. Herbalife Nutrition Distributors who receive your information are bound by the terms of their Distributorship Agreement and the privacy and data protection covenants contained therein. Some of these Distributors may be based in countries that do not offer the same or a similar level of privacy protection as is available in your own country.
If you operate a Nutrition Club, we may share the location of that Club with Preferred Members, customers, and other Herbalife Nutrition Distributors.
Legal & Compliance Disclosures
We may also disclose your information: as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, legal proceedings, or similar legal process, including disclosure to authorized third-party auditors; or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate or prevent fraud, or respond to a government request.
We may share your information if Herbalife Nutrition is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of or transfer of assets, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Other Parties in Aggregated Form
We may share your information with third parties in aggregated or de-identified form.
Other Parties with Your Consent
4. How will Herbalife Nutrition communicate with me?
Herbalife Nutrition may communicate with you via email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or other means on a regular basis to provide requested products and services and/or in regard to issues relating to your Herbalife Nutrition business (if you are a Distributor). In order to validate customer sales, Herbalife Nutrition may communicate with you via email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or other means on a regular basis (if you are a Customer).
Additionally, you may receive periodic information on Herbalife Nutrition’s business, products, services, special deals, and the Herbalife Nutrition Foundation through various communication means as described above. Herbalife Nutrition Distributors and Preferred Members may manage certain communications within their MyHerbalife Communications Preferences center. In addition, you may manage these kinds of communications by following the instructions provided in the communication or by contacting us at 866-866-4744.
5. Is my Personal Information Secure?
We take steps to ensure that the personal information we collect about you remains accurate, timely and secure. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee or warrant its complete security.
6. How can I Exercise Any Applicable Rights, Such as Accessing or Correcting my Information?
In some instances, you may visit one or more of our Sites to verify and update certain information (for example, certain Distributor and Preferred Member account information on MyHerbalife). If you are not able to update your information on our Sites, please contact us. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to accommodate requests to update your information.
If you reside in California, Colorado, Connecticut, Utah or Virginia, you have certain rights regarding your personal information.
- California Consumer Privacy Rights. If you are a California resident, for more information about your privacy rights, please see the Supplemental Privacy Notice for California Residents
- Colorado, Connecticut, Utah, and Virginia Consumer Privacy Rights. If you are a Colorado, Connecticut, Utah, or Virginia resident, you may have the right to: (1) request access to, correction or deletion of, your personal information; or (2) opt out of the processing of your personal information for purposes of targeted advertising or the sale of your personal information, or (3) appeal our decision with respect to a request you have submitted. If you are a Colorado or Connecticut resident, you may authorize an agent to submit an opt-out request on your behalf. If you designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf, you must (1) verify your identity directly with us and (2) provide us with written authorization or a power of attorney, signed by you, for the agent to act on your behalf. To submit a request to access, correct, or delete your personal information, or to appeal a decision, or for assistance with any of these rights, follow the instructions provided in this link https://privacyportal.onetrust.com/webform/46601746-6006-4c21-88ec-15dfa5b7dcdc/349bb89d-7008-46f7-b765-717966e11235 or call 1-888-926-8905. This line is open Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time.
To opt out of the processing of your personal information for purposes of targeted advertising, or the sale of your personal information, follow the instructions provided in the below Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Data/Opt-Out of Targeted Advertising link.
7. International Transfers.
The Sites are headquartered in the United States. Please be aware that information you provide to us or that we obtain as a result of your use of the Sites may be collected in your country and subsequently transferred to another country in accordance with applicable law. Using the Sites demonstrates your consent to the processing of information as described in this Policy.
8. Children’s Information.
The Sites are general audience websites that are not directed to children younger than 13. We do not knowingly collect, use or disseminate any personal information from children under the age of 13, unless permitted by law. If you believe we may have collected personal information from your child on the Sites, please contact us at Privacy@Herbalife.com and we will make reasonable efforts to delete it from our records, when required by law.
9. Cookies and Tracking.
Web beacons and similar technologies are small bits of code, which are embedded in web pages, advertisements, and emails, that communicate with third parties. We use web beacons, for example, to count the number of users who have visited a particular webpage, to deliver or communicate with cookies, and to understand usage patterns. We also may include web beacons in emails to understand whether messages have been opened, acted on, or forwarded.
There are other local storage and internet technologies, such as Local Shared Objects (also referred to as “Flash cookies”), HTML5 local storage and embed scripts, which can operate similarly to the cookies discussed above. Please note that these technologies are distinct from cookies, and you may not be able to control them using standard browser tools and settings. For information about managing Flash cookies, please click www.adobe.com/privacy.html. To learn more about Adobe analytics and to opt out, click www.adobe.com/privacy.html.
We may use Bluetooth beacon technology to improve the Nutrition Club experience. Mobile devices that have enabled Bluetooth can receive a signal when in range of a beacon. The signals will not be received unless the user has turned on Bluetooth, installed an Herbalife Nutrition mobile application and enabled push notifications. The beacon functionality may allow for notifications, customer check-ins, and payments. You can disable the beacon functionality in the app’s settings.
10. Do Not Track.
Web browsers may allow you to send “Do Not Track” requests. We do not currently take actions to respond to Do Not Track signals because there is no current industry standard concerning what, if anything, websites should do when they receive such signals. We continue to review new technologies and may adopt a standard if and when one is created.
11. Online Advertising.
We may display advertising on our website and partner with third parties to manage advertising on other websites for our products and services. We may also partner with third parties, including business partners, advertising networks, and other advertising service providers, who gather information about you on our Sites and other sites to provide you with advertisements on the Sites and elsewhere online based on your browsing history and tailored to your interests, preferences, and characteristics. Cookies, pixels, or other similar technologies may be used to provide you with advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests, and in some cases, the information in these cookies and in other technologies may be linked to your email address, which we may share with our service providers. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these third parties, and the information practices of these third parties are not covered by this Policy.
Some third parties collect information about users of our Sites to provide interest-based advertising on our Sites and elsewhere, including across browsers and devices. These third parties may use the information they collect on our Sites to make predictions about your interests in order to provide you ads (from us and other companies) across the internet. Some of these third parties may participate in industry-developed programs designed to provide consumers with choices about whether to receive targeted advertising. Due to differences between using apps and websites on mobile devices, you may need to take additional steps to disable targeted ad technologies in mobile apps. Many mobile devices allow you to opt out of targeted advertising for mobile apps using the settings within the mobile app or your mobile device. For more information, please check your mobile settings. You also may uninstall our apps using the standard uninstall process available on your mobile device or app marketplace.
To opt out of interest-based advertising across browsers and devices from companies that participate in the Digital Advertising Alliance or Network Advertising Initiative opt-out programs, please visit the websites operated by the Network Advertising Initiative (//www.networkadvertising.org/choices/) and the Digital Advertising Alliance (//www.aboutads.info/choices/). You may also be able to opt out of interest-based advertising through the settings within the mobile app or your mobile device, but your opt-out choice may apply only to the browser or device you are using when you opt out, so you should opt out on each of your browsers and devices if you want to disable all cross-device linking for interest-based advertising. Further information in local languages may be available at www.youronlinechoices.com/. If you are located in the European Union, more information is available at http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/. Please note that even if you use an industry-based opt-out for interest-based advertising, you will continue to receive generic advertisements and your experience on our Sites may be degraded.
12. Online Forums.
The Sites may offer publicly accessible community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas is public and may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from these forums, email us at Privacy@Herbalife.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information.
13. Third-Party Links.
14. Third-Party Functionality.
If you access third-party services, such as Facebook, Google, or Twitter, through the Sites, to log in to the Sites or to share information about your experience on the Sites with others, these third-party services may be able to collect information about you, including information about your activity on the Site, and they may notify your connections on the third-party services about your use of the Site, in accordance with their own privacy policies.
15. Modifications to this Policy.
16. What if I have questions?
Herbalife Nutrition takes privacy concerns seriously. If you have questions or comments, you may contact us at: 800 West Olympic Blvd., Suite 406, Los Angeles, California 90015 (Attn: Privacy Dept.), Privacy@Herbalife.com, 866-866-4744.
Supplemental Privacy Notice for California Residents
Effective Date: January 1, 2020
Last Revised: January 1, 2023
Notice of Collection and Use of Personal Information
We may collect (and may have collected during the 12-month period prior to the effective date of this Supplemental Privacy Notice) the following categories of personal information about you:
- Identifiers: identifiers such as name, date and place of birth, permanent residence, home and business addresses, email address, telephone numbers, unique personal identifiers, online identifiers, Member ID, Customer ID, Distributorship ID, account name, signature, Social Security number, tax ID number, Internet Protocol address, and driver’s license, state identification card, or passport numbers.
- Protected Classifications: characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law, such as race, national origin, age, sex, or gender.
- Financial Information: bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, and similar banking information
- Commercial Information: commercial information such as transaction data, products or services purchased, obtained or considered, and other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies
- Health and Medical Information: information that you voluntarily provide in response to surveys or questionnaires, including physical characteristics or descriptions, and other data related to your body, diet, activities, or physiology.
- Biometric Information: biometric information such as facial geometry.
- Online Activity: Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as browsing history, search history or information regarding your interaction with websites, applications or advertisements
- Geolocation Data: general location and precise GPS location
- Sensory information: audio, electronic, visual and similar information, such as audio recordings if you call our customer service, or recorded presentations in which you participate; photographs taken at Company functions or events; audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or other similar information from your voluntary participation in any sensory testing of Herbalife products.
- Professional or Education information
- Inferences: inferences drawn from any of the information identified above, such as individual profiles, preferences, characteristics, or behaviors.
- Our or our service provider’s operational purposes;
- Auditing related to counting ad impressions to unique visitors, verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions, and auditing compliance;
- Helping to ensure security and integrity (such as detecting, protecting against, and prosecuting security incidents and fraudulent or illegal activity);
- Debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Short-term, transient use, including, but not limited to, non-personalized advertising shown as part of your current interaction with us;
- Providing advertising and marketing services;
- Performing services, including maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, processing payments, providing financing, providing analytics services, providing storage or providing similar services;
- Undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration;
- Undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service or device or to improve, upgrade or enhance the services or devices;
- Other uses that advance our commercial or economic interests, such as third-party advertising and communicating with you about relevant offers from third-party partners;
- Other uses about which we notify you.
Examples of these types of uses include:
- Providing you with the products, services, and support you request
- Processing your transactions and shipping orders;
- Communication with you about your account or transactions, changes to our policies and other administrative matters, or your questions and comments;
- To better understand your interests in order to provide you with promotional information, relevant content, product recommendations, surveys, questionnaires, and other materials;
- Improving our products, services and operations;
- Conducting data analytics;
- Administering rewards programs;
- Providing personalized services you request;
- Ensuring compliance with our Company policies and Rules and the law, or as we believe is necessary to protect, enforce or defend the legal rights, privacy, safety or property of ourselves and others;
- To validate sales made by Herbalife Nutrition Distributors;
- To help Herbalife Nutrition Distributors search for, communicate with and validate customers in our systems;
- For Herbalife Nutrition’s compliance purposes;
- To support the operation of the Preferred Memberships and Distributorships, and to maintain proper functioning of the Herbalife Nutrition Sales & Marketing Plan.
Sources of Personal Information
During the 12-month period prior to the effective date of this Supplemental Privacy Notice, we may have obtained personal information about you from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you, such as when you complete forms, take surveys, or create profiles on our Sites
- From your devices, such as through your use of our services
- Our affiliates and subsidiaries
- Vendors or Service Providers who provide services on our behalf
- Our business partners
- Social networks
- Data analytics providers
- Public and commercially available sources
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose personal information to the following categories of third parties:
- Our affiliates and subsidiaries
- Vendors or Service Providers who provide services on our behalf
- Professional services organizations, such as auditors or law firms
- Data analytics providers
- Our business and joint marketing partners
- Social networks
- Online advertising services and advertising networks
- Financial institutions
During the 12-month period prior to the effective date of this Supplemental Privacy Notice, we may have disclosed the following categories of personal information (as defined above) about you for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
- Identifiers: Service providers, Affiliates and Subsidiaries, Distributors, Merchants, financial institutions, Professional services organizations, online advertising services and advertising networks, social networks
- Protected Classifications: Service providers, Affiliates and Partners
- Financial Information: Service providers, Merchants, Financial Institutions
- Commercial Information: Service providers, Affiliates and Partners, Distributors, Merchants
- Health and Medical Information: Service providers, Affiliates and Partners, Distributors
- Online Activity: Service Providers, Affiliates and partners, Advertising services and advertising networks, social media networks
- Geolocation Data: Service providers, Affiliates and partners
- Sensory information: Service providers, Affiliates and partners
- Professional or Education information: Service providers, Affiliates and partners, Distributors
- Inferences: Service providers, Affiliates and partners
In addition to the categories of third parties identified above, during the 12-month period prior to the effective date of this Supplemental Privacy Notice, we may have disclosed personal information about you to government entities (e.g., in response to law enforcement requests).
Sale or Sharing of Personal Information
The CCPA defines “sale” very broadly and includes the disclosure of personal information for anything of value. We do not sell your personal information in exchange for monetary consideration. We may disclose your personal information by allowing certain third parties (such as social media networks, data analytics providers, and online marketing and advertising services) to collect personal information via automated technologies (such as cookies or pixels) on our Sites for social networking and advertising purposes. Under California law, these kinds of disclosures may be considered a “sale” when the personal information is exchanged for non-monetary consideration, or “sharing” when the personal information is disclosed for cross-context behavioral advertising purposes.
Under the CCPA’s definitions of “sale” and “share,” we may sell or share (and may have sold or shared during the 12-month period prior to the effective date of this Supplemental Privacy Notice) the following categories of personal information about you to social media networks, data analytic providers, and online marketing and advertising services:
- Commercial information
- Online Activity
- Geolocation data.
You have the right to opt out of these types of disclosures of your information. To opt-out of sales or sharing associated with online tracking technologies on this browser and this device, click the “Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information” link at the bottom of our website and select your preferences, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are a current or former member, we may also disclose such information through other means that is not based on online tracking technologies. To opt-out of all other types of sales or sharing, please provide your full name, member ID, and the email address associated with your Herbalife account to email@example.com. In order to protect your personal data, we must validate the identity and information provided for each request. Therefore, requests must include all of the above information. We are unable to process requests that have not been validated
With parental consent, we allow minors to join as a member. Given the broad definitions of “sale” and “share” under California law, if those minors access our sites that utilize online tracking technologies, their information may be sold or shared. We may therefore sell or share the personal information of minors under 16 years of age under these limited circumstances.
Retention of Personal Information
California Consumer Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you have certain rights regarding your personal information, as described below.
- Access: You have the right to request, twice in a 12-month period, that we disclose to you the personal information we have collected, used, disclosed and sold or shared about you during the past 12 months.
- Correction: You have the right to request that we correct the personal information we maintain about you, if that information is inaccurate.
- Deletion: You have the right to request that we delete certain personal information we have collected from you. Please note that we need certain types of information so that we can provide the services to you. If you ask us to delete it, you may no longer be able to access or use our Sites.
- Opt-Out of Sale or Sharing: You have the right to opt out of the sale of your personal information or the sharing of your personal information for cross-context behavioral advertising purposes.
How to Submit a Request.
Some of our Sites allow you to review and update your personal information or cancel certain provisions of your Herbalife Nutrition Distributorship. To submit a request to access, correct or delete your personal information or for assistance with any of these rights, follow the instructions in this link https://privacyportal.onetrust.com/webform/46601746-6006-4c21-88ec-15dfa5b7dcdc/349bb89d-7008-46f7-b765-717966e11235 or call 1-888-926-8905. This line is open Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time.
To opt-out of the sale or sharing of your personal information, please see the above instructions under the heading “Sales and Sharing of Information.”
Verifying Requests. To help protect your privacy and maintain security, we will take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to your personal information or complying with your request. This verification process may require you to provide your Member ID, or other pieces of personal information that we already hold on you, or, in certain circumstances, a signed declaration under penalty of perjury that you are the consumer whose personal information is the subject of the request. If you designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to (1) verify your identity directly with us and (2) provide us with written authorization or a power of attorney, signed by you, for the agent to act on your behalf.
Additional Information. We will not discriminate against anyone for exercising any of their rights. We typically do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may charge a reasonable fee to comply with your request if it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
Shine the Light
Residents of the State of California also have the right to request from companies conducting business in California a list of all third parties, if any, to which the company has disclosed personal information during the preceding year for direct marketing purposes (e.g., requests made in 2023 will receive information about 2022 disclosure activities). We comply with this law by offering California residents the ability to tell us not to share your personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please email us at Privacy@Herbalife.com. You must include the name of this Site and “California Resident” as the subject line, and your full name, email address, and postal address in your message. Please note that any request under this paragraph will be limited to Herbalife Nutrition's use and disclosure of your personal information. You will need to make the same request of your Herbalife Nutrition Independent Distributor if you would like to obtain information about any disclosure that he or she has made of your personal information.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to amend this Supplemental Privacy Notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes, we will post the updated Supplemental Privacy Notice on the website and update the effective date. Your continued use of our website following the posting of changes to this Supplemental Privacy Notice constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
Supplemental Privacy Notice for Nevada Residents
Under Nevada law, certain Nevada consumers may opt out of the sale of “personally identifiable information” for monetary consideration to a person for that person to license or sell such information to additional persons. “Personally identifiable information” includes first and last name, address, email address, phone number, Social Security Number, or an identifier that allows a specific person to be contacted either physically or online.
We do not engage in such activity; however, if you are a Nevada resident who has purchased or leased goods or services from us, you may submit a request to opt out of any potential future sales under Nevada law by Privacy@Herbalife.com. Please note we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity and the authenticity of the request. Once verified, we will maintain your request in the event our practices change.